V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a SERT from Zanotti's and heard today HD moved the date to April 30th. This sucks! Anyone know of a dealer with them in stock at a price close to Zanotti ($357). They have the PCIII for $280, but I'm told it's not as 'tweakable' with a PC.

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
Call Jenni at Benjy's H-D, I bought one this morning at $367, great person to work with and their shipping's cheap. (304) 523-1340. They were the only folks I found that had them in stock.

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
Actually the final price was the same...shipping was half of Zanotti's.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I just got a new SERT from Zanotti day before yesterday, and they had told me it was back ordered until the end of March. I think it's the new one {32107-01E}. All total it only took a couple of weeks from the time of ordering. Now if I just knew how to use it!:yikes:

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just talked to my local dealer and they have them in stock, but refused to sell for less than MSRP. As a matter of fact, they were pretty nasty about it when I asked if they would match Zanotti's price.

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
Yesterday when I was looking for one I fired off an email to Surdyke too...just got the reply, backordered 'till 5 May...what's up with that? Sounds like to me that the MoCo has a supplier problem.

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
By the way, calling around I've found that a lot of the parts folks don't know what a SERT is, so don't say 'SERT'

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
jrehm said:
By the way, calling around I've found that a lot of the parts folks don't know what a SERT is, so don't say 'SERT'
Hell, carb is a stretch for some of those parts guys.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Could be it's just taking some time to update the calibrations for the new '06 injectors they changed over to on or around Feb 13.

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gulfstream said:
Yesterday when I was looking for one I fired off an amail to Surdyke too...just got the reply, backordered 'till 5 May...what's up with that? Sounds like to me that the MoCo has a supplier problem.
Did you get your's yet?

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts