V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All,

I was just wondering if any of y'all have sold a bike online? And if you have, where are good places to list them? I need to trim the stable down to one bike now that April is almost here and the taxman is going to want his money. TIA.

· DHARMA Initiative
5,036 Posts
Have you tried ebay?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the quick replies everyone, I really appreciate it.

PasadenaJim - I took your advice and went to Kelly's Blue Book to try to find a price and it said there isn't enough turnover to determine the price, yada yada. Would you happen to know what a fair price range would be on a 2002 FLHRSEI with about 1500 miles on it? I was thinking of listing it around 25 and taking anything in the 20s, but I haven't been able to come across any of them online to set a baseline so to speak. Once again, thanks for your help.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nevermind, I figured out the refined search feature at cycle trader now (I'm a bit slow sometimes) so I've got a good idea where to price things.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nah, not replacing this one. When I was living in Hawaii and had no need for a car I spent way too much money on bikes so I'm just selling off the Road King and a custom jobber. I'm going to keep my baby (in my sig) as "the one" just because I have way too much time/money in it to think about selling....made the decision on what one to keep an easy one :)

· Infidel
5,408 Posts
nickgohlke said:
I was thinking of listing it around 25 and taking anything in the 20s, ....
nick,

What did you pay altogether? $28K???

I would ask for what you paid, then settle for $25K, not a penny less. $25K would be a good deal. Especially as summer grows near;)

wyo

· Premium Member
223 Posts
Yo nickgohlke,

Wow... an 02 scream'n eagle RK in the low 20's!!! If I was still in the debating stages of buying (before I ordered and picked up my new RKC), I'd jump on it. Low miles too!!!

That'll be a great deal to some lucky person.

:eek: :D :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.