V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I am selling as I am told a 1979 sturgis roadster (xl1000) that has been bored stroked has a cam slight chop lowerd with a ton of custom parts. There is no other bike like this. Looks amazing. WILL NOT GO IN 4TH GEAR! which is the main reason I am selling it. Winter is here and it is to cold to ride so I am selling ym baby. I am planing on leasing a new bike or I would keep mit because it is reliable. In the srping time I droped the bike dented the tank broke the bars forward controls turn signals and a ton of other little parts. I orderd all new replacements from custom chrome and everything is back to normal beside the dent in the tank which is not to bad. easy fix. Those are the only problems. I have tons of spare parts extra pipes generators coils seats bars wheels fenders and whole ignition systems. this bike is a major head turner tank has a cutom fabrication that goes over the nice s&s filter on the s&s carb. I never seen one like it or I would have baught a new tank instead of planing on fixing mine. I have never seen or rode another bike like this one. I paid 7000 dollars for it and invested another 4000. I have pics if you are interested. 6500 obo. email: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
For Sales Items Go in the Classified Forum

I agree with soon2own1.

This is certainly an interesting sounding and looking bike. I hope you find a new home for it. In the mean time, I'll be moving your post over to the classified forum.

You may also want to try cycletrader.com and motorcyleleads.com, as well as any sites where you are already a member. Sites generally don't appreciate you coming on and immediately posting an item for sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I am sorry about that. I just found a porsche 951 for sale cheap and I have to have it so I am trying to sell my bike like a mad man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts