V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've just fitted some rocket sh1t heads to your low mileage TC88.

NOW SELL ME YOUR OLD HEADS.

they're no good to you taking up space in the garage, what about the cylinders, you want to get rid of the too?

I need this stuff before April 20th, PM me, NOW!!!!!!!!!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
The problem is that unless you sind someone in the UK, shipping charges are gonna hurt....

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
I have a set of 88 jugs. You can have them. Just pay the shipping to BigBoyz. I am in New Hampshire, the next state from BigBoyz, so it shouldn't be much. They have less than 6000 miles on them.

[email protected]

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
Send Bean an email and ask if he has a set of heads available. I'm pretty sure he does. That coupled with the cylinders in NH and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
They are all over ebay, why not just buy a set off there? PLus, I'm thinking bean at big boyz would provide the cores for a fair price....

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am watching Ebay, there are about 4 sets on there at the moment that match what I'm looking for.

But I may catch someone here before they use Ebay and save them the fees, I also stand a better chance of getting an honest story of the origins...

Should I be worried about heads with no rockers and shafts?

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
Should I be worried about heads with no rockers and shafts?
No. Usually all you get are the heads, springs and valves. The springs and valves you'll probably change out anyway. As for rockers and shafts, you can use the ones from your old heads or just get a set of rollers if your cam lift is over .550". I just got new shafts from Zanotti's and they were pretty cheap. $8 each, maybe, I can't remember right now. :dunno: :wacko:

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
monkeybrain uk said:
You've just fitted some rocket sh1t heads to your low mileage TC88.

NOW SELL ME YOUR OLD HEADS.

they're no good to you taking up space in the garage, what about the cylinders, you want to get rid of the too?

I need this stuff before April 20th, PM me, NOW!!!!!!!!!

I have a pair of brand new TC88 black heads removed from my bike when i buy it, to install a big bore kit

they are in Spain, the shipment is not expensive. The price.... tell me

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the offer but I am looking for US located heads, I can take my own but it means 2 300mile trips in a week.

2006 heads? not sure, if I'm having the porting done I'd prefer 00-05.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Time differences suck.

The world should use GMT, after all England is the centre of the known world, you lot are just the colonies.....

Up at four am to catch the end of an Ebay auction and in the last 5 secs lost it by 2 dollars. BUGGER.

·
Registered
675 Posts
monkeybrain uk said:
Time differences suck.

The world should use GMT, after all England is the centre of the known world, you lot are just the colonies.....

Up at four am to catch the end of an Ebay auction and in the last 5 secs lost it by 2 dollars. BUGGER.
That my friend is where you need to get e-snipe. :wavey: Goto esnipe.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts