V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is totally sweet and what really makes it is the rims! They are probably easy to clean, compared to mine....they are. :D

This weeks Killboy was pretty cool. The rafting shots are priceless... Check it out:

http://killboy.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
692 Posts
Who's looking at the rims? I'm trying to focus on the hot chick on the other side of them.

Seriously though, it is a nice looking bike!

·
Registered
394 Posts
They look cool, but I'm guessing that keeping them scuff free so that you can still see thru them is a real PITA

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
that bike using the 360 brakes? whats the material that allows you to see through it?

·
" WFFW "
729 Posts
I love the look but wonder what they would look like on a bike thats actually rode after a few thousand miles.

·
Goooood morning, Vietnam!
391 Posts
I think I saw an ad for these wheels in the latest 'American Bagger'. My first thought was "I'll bet those catch as much side wind as the original V-Rod wheels". These are probably best used on a show bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yea I saw these for the first time in this months American Bagger as well. My guess is they are going to look like hell in under 1000 miles.

As for the 360 brake take it from me stay as far away from it as you can. Unless you just want a shinny part to look at. If so I got one I will make you one hell of a deal on. If you have a Road King I even have spacers for ya.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts