V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Softail deuce fxstdi EFI
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the following picture attachments are for the questions I have for my 02', deuce. I need help from someone who has or had this type of setup mounting brackets for the fender so I can get my luggage rack and oem 2 up seat on this bike. I've never had it on before. The P. O. had a lepera,solo on it and that's what I've been using since bought. So this came with it and I decided to swap em out, but don't have a clue how this setup starts,or ends any help with this would be appreciated so much tia.
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Photograph Fuel tank Automotive tire
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood
Dumbbell Automotive tire Weights Material property Font
Gas Tints and shades Electric blue Automotive tire Auto part

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, 1 question I was gonna ask, do you guys think, or know if I'm gonna have to take my rear wheel off to do it? Man I hope not but, seems to me I will, unless somebody out there has a sleeve of tricks for me on this!!

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Using a lift will help along with a mirror, flash lite, magnet & tape. The lift will give you some space, the mirror & flash lite will help you see what's going on, the magnet will help get dropped pieces and the tape used to hold pieces {on a extender} while working, inserting from under the fender.
Sweep the floor good before you start...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I'm definitely going to need a magnet, my fingers don't work like they used to!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts