V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Viking bags on the way for my '05 8-Ball that I purchased yesterday. I need a passenger seat for the old lady but don't want to spend the 500ish bucks for getting a kit from Victory. Any ideas on aftermarkets that will mount up? Also I have seen some talk on here about the saddlebags looking like batwings. What is this talking about? Got a picture?

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
I have a set of Viking bags on the way for my '05 8-Ball that I purchased yesterday. I need a passenger seat for the old lady but don't want to spend the 500ish bucks for getting a kit from Victory. Any ideas on aftermarkets that will mount up? Also I have seen some talk on here about the saddlebags looking like batwings. What is this talking about? Got a picture?
Here's my bags they fit up nice and close. Hard Street Bags and I made the mounts.

Look into Mustang seats, a lot more seat for a lot less money.

This is a sister site to this one you'll get a lot more response over there from people that own what your asking about. They also have a for sale section where you might get a deal. Click

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts