V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just visited Sears.com and their Motorcycle lift is on sale for $99.99. $20 off regular price. Sale ends on 7Nov.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hey 03, Just got back from Sears. Rebate in hand. If ya got a Sears Club membership they take an extra $10 off the price. Sweet deal anyway.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great Lift!!

My buddy got one a couple weeks ago....and I just brought one home 2 days ago...I also got it for the sale price of $99.99....AND an add'l 10% off by using my tool club card......&89.99 plus tax......a great unit!
I have an '02 FLHT, so I already knew from talkin' to others w/ a FLHT that I'd have to make an adapter to enable putting the one side under the "u" shaped reinforcing piece that goes across the bottom/rear of the frame....otherwise, it would be too far forward, and not lift the bike very even.....SIMPLE.....just took a 1x3 and sawed a notch approx. 1/2" deep x 1" wide.....and put a 1x3 on the other side of the lift to make it even on the frame....PRESTO....works great!!
This lift, combined w/ the PIT I have in my garage (barn, actually....the work area is an area inside the barn that's totally insulated w/ a lp gas space heater, stereo, fridge...you know, the works!.....the pit itself is 3.5' wide x 22' [yes, 22 ft. long] x 6 ' deep)....allows me to do virtually any hot damn thing I need to do on the scooter!!:cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey Dogmeat;
I got my lift about a month ago after driving the forum guys nuts with my questions and asking everybody I could about it.Truth is they were all right about it.
It works great on my FATBOY.Now I don't have to lie down on the garage floor to clean my wheels and pipes.
John

·
Registered
136 Posts
03FLSTCI said:
Just visited Sears.com and their Motorcycle lift is on sale for $99.99. $20 off regular price. Sale ends on 7Nov.
I ordered one online just a few hours before the sale ended. I'm looking forward to using it. I'd sure like to thank you for the heads up!

·
Registered
128 Posts
John Haigh said:
Hey Dogmeat;
I got my lift about a month ago after driving the forum guys nuts with my questions and asking everybody I could about it.Truth is they were all right about it.
It works great on my FATBOY.Now I don't have to lie down on the garage floor to clean my wheels and pipes.
John
Far Out John!!!

Yep, it IS a keeper for sure!! Now the only reason you'll have for lying on the garage floor is for gettin' MORE stupid from having more time for sloppin' down a cold one instead of wrenchin' time!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: Sears Lift

Agcatman said:

I ordered one online just a few hours before the sale ended. I'm looking forward to using it. I'd sure like to thank you for the heads up!
No problem. I figured others would be looking for a sale too. I Picked my Lift up on Saturday. Haven't had time to set it up yet. But am excited to have one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts