V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading this forum for a while but have not posted. My question is about the SE Tuner.

I have a 02 FLHRCI. When I got the bike last February I installed the SE AC, Hooker True Dual Exhaust and a PCIIIr. Ran fine, no problems, but wanted more, especially when riding two-up.

Last month I had an AMS 95" kit installed. Ported Heads, Andrews TW26, KB Pistons.
http://www.automotivemachine.com/Harleypage.html

So I figured instead of having a dealer do the Stage II flash for $150+, I would buy the SE Tuner from a discount dealer and have the additional benefits it offers.

The questions is, which of the FL Stage II calibrations that come with the tuner would be the best starting point for my setup?

I currently have the ECM programmed with the 1550 Stage II calibration and the PCIIIr programmed with 807-012. I want to remove the PCIIIr from my setup.

George

·
Registered
250 Posts
You would start with the Touring 1550 High Output. Calibration 3285602A. It is for a 257 cam, high compression pistons and performance heads. That is closest to your set up. Get rid of the PCIII and do a data collection run in fourth gear to establish your baseline on the current factory 1550 ECM calibration. Then load calibration 3285602A and do another data run and tune from there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tsuter,

Thanks alot! I'll try it as soon as the weather in SW PA cooperates.

Gonna sell the PCIIIr to my brother-in-law!

George

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Praetorian:

Order it from Hale's HD in Mansfield, Ohio. Automatic 20% off and great service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts