V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,
What kind of benifits does the SE Street Legal Ignition System provide (part # 31763-04A)? I already have a SERT installed, so my rev limiter is already at 6200rpm's. Does it produce multiple rapid sparks instead of one long one like other ignition systems for cars/trucks? Better fuel economy? Better performance? Or is it snake oil? If you have one installed, do you like it?

My motor is basically stock except for SERT, SE A/C and pipes. Will I notice the benifits of this system with my config? I don't plan on doing any other major mods to the engine. Thanks alot...

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*bump*

Come on, nobody has any info? I searched the forum for the part number and didn't find anything. Also searching for "performance ignition" yielded a ton of useless posts.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
petrock said:
*bump*

Come on, nobody has any info? I searched the forum for the part number and didn't find anything. Also searching for "performance ignition" yielded a ton of useless posts.
I assume you are talking about your 2006 fulie bike. There is no ignition module you can benefit from. SERT and PowerCommander are your most popular options and you have the SERT already. You may consider reading Springer's sticky on the SERT basics.
Hope that helps a tiny bit

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ViennaHog said:
I assume you are talking about your 2006 fulie bike. There is no ignition module you can benefit from. SERT and PowerCommander are your most popular options and you have the SERT already.
Ok, thanks...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts