V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at putting the 05' SE low profile seat (part #52214-05) on my Street Glide. The catalog SAYS it fits Road Kings and FLHX's, except for the FLHRS. Does anyone have first hand knowledge about this seat?? Will it fit the Street Glide PROPERLY?? I know there have been some fitment issues with various seats, so I am concerned about this. Any info would be appreciated.

P.S. Anyone looking to sell this seat??

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Street Glide Seat

I bought the SE seat for my street glide...... It fits very well, but sux for comfort. It's no lower in the frame than your stock seat. I tried several seats and settled on the Mustang two up touring seat. At least with Mustang they have a 10 day try it prograqm, not happy with it return it for full refund.

gliderman said:
I am looking at putting the 05' SE low profile seat (part #52214-05) on my Street Glide. The catalog SAYS it fits Road Kings and FLHX's, except for the FLHRS. Does anyone have first hand knowledge about this seat?? Will it fit the Street Glide PROPERLY?? I know there have been some fitment issues with various seats, so I am concerned about this. Any info would be appreciated.

P.S. Anyone looking to sell this seat??

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you end up going with the Mustang Sport Touring or the full size touring seat? I have also been looking at the Sport Touring but haven't decided yet. Was the SE seat from an 05' and do you still have it??

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
SE Seat for a Street Glide

I got my money back from Harley, and bought the Mustang Sport Touring seat. Very nice and quite comfortable.

gliderman said:
Did you end up going with the Mustang Sport Touring or the full size touring seat? I have also been looking at the Sport Touring but haven't decided yet. Was the SE seat from an 05' and do you still have it??

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did the Sport Tourer seat move you up and forward?? I do like the look of that seat, but don't want to be moved toward the gas tank or raised any higher?? Thanks..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts