V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some slip on mufflers. He told me they were screaming eagle II. It does not say screaming eagle on it, but it has the part number #64910-99. Are these in fact SE II, and what are they worth. They were in excellent shape. Let me know

·
Registered
286 Posts
mikeeg911 said:
I bought some slip on mufflers. He told me they were screaming eagle II. It does not say screaming eagle on it, but it has the part number #64910-99. Are these in fact SE II, and what are they worth. They were in excellent shape. Let me know
First, :welcome: to the v-TwinFORUM site, lots of great people here and a boat load of information.

I checked both the 2005 aftermarket parts book and the 2005 Screamin' Eagle Pro parts book (this is where the SE II items are listed), that part number is not listed in either book. Suggest you go to the Harley Davidson web site and search for that part number.

When you get time, stop into the "My Story, in the beginning" thread and introduce yourself.
:yes:

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
64910-99 come up on Zanotti's parts lookup as Slash Cut mufflers. I think these are just stock mufflers in a slash down style. SE stuff usually has off road use only stamped on it somewhere, or it will say Screamin Eagle.

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Its not on the HD web site, but thats not a surprise. Best to contact your local dealer... Good luck...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
mikeeg911 said:
I need help. I bought a pair of pipes with the part number (64910-99).
The set I have for sale are the one piece SEIIs and say "for closed course compition motorcycles only" stamped on them :huh: Competition Electraglides? :unsure:
Anyway, you can see through them and the part # is 64926-99
Are yours one piece or do the have end caps?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts