V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the SE Head flow numbers or the HTCC Head flow numbers I want to help a member here with his choice of heads and I would like to run these numbers through my software for him.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that lead chas2379, only issue is that the flow numbers go to .500 lift only and for me to compare cam options with lifts above this using the SE Heads or any head flow numbers for that matter, I need flow numbers for .600, with .650 lift being ideal.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
OZ
Can give you a little data on the stock SE head non HTTC which I believe is the same port and valve. Don't know about SBC and his results but I have seen 130 - 135cfm @ 10" on the intake .510 lift which is the end of the increases, it levels out there. A little pocket work and changing the D port a little I have seen these go to [email protected] .600 which can be had from a stocker too but these seem to have better low lift flow. I must emphasize YMMV as flow numbers can be a lot like dyno numbers. They are however good for trends or in this case to show the SE head is all over after .500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts