V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at 6 speed gears. i went to Zanotti's page and it comes up 1870.00 for them at 2000 in the catlog that's not even close to the over 20% off I hear about from them. Anyone know who has good prices on them

·
Registered
5 Posts
mainmusic said:
I have been looking at 6 speed gears. i went to Zanotti's page and it comes up 1870.00 for them at 2000 in the catlog that's not even close to the over 20% off I hear about from them. Anyone know who has good prices on them
If your patient, try E-Bay. I got a SE 6 speed gear set for $1500. And I just saw a brand new complete 6 speed tranny go for $1675 last week. These are all new. I don't know where guys get 'em, but they pretty much show up on e-bay every week.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Main,
I'm running the SE 6 speed gear set. Works great. Installed it myself. Bought mine from Jenni, Can't go wrong

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
If I were in the market for one, it would be the Baker DD6.
Compare, you will see why.

·
Arse Hole and Good at it
356 Posts
I think it was either JP cycle or Custum Chrome I was looking at, but seen
a 6 speed gear set from Revtech(I think) that fits stock case's for 1450 or some where around that.

Tim

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
spyke gear set

I have been looking at Spyke Gear sets the are a little over q grand. Don't knpw a lot about them but I know the have good starters

1 - 11 of 11 Posts