V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just landed a great deal on a set of SE Road King wheels from an '03. They were removed within the first 500 miles. They even have a brand new set of tires on them, but I just bought a new set of Dunlops with the wider 142mm tire. Say goodbye to the white walls.

So I'll be selling the tires that come with the rims. Anyone need a set of blackwall Dunlop 130mm 402s? $120

I'm also selling the spoke rims from my '02 Road King. They are in great shape. I'll probably put them on ebay. Should be able to get $250 or more.

The best thing is they will arrive on Friday in time to ride on them this weekend. :)

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Let me know what you get for your 02 wires. I got the stock 06's that came off the ride at the dealer before I picked her up (few miles tops).

My bro-in-law might buy em for a project he's working on, but no sale has happened yet.

Those rims sitting on the shelf might pay for my Rinehart slip-ons.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Low_Rider said:
Let me know what you get for your 02 wires. I got the stock 06's that came off the ride at the dealer before I picked her up (few miles tops).

My bro-in-law might buy em for a project he's working on, but no sale has happened yet.

What wheels did you put on your bike?

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Oh yeah - shoulda mentioned that. I got HD profile laced wheels. I am not totally sold on HD quality for all components, but those profile lace wheels a really nice.

I know I paid for em, but the swap didn't up the bottom line (plus a friend of mine that's a tech gave me the stock wheels on pickup day). Not a bad deal.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Low_Rider said:

Did you sell your stock wires? Are they still for sale? How much you askin?

·
Registered
355 Posts
thatoldbike,
where in Georgia are you?
I am in Dothan, AL and could use the tires.
Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, sold everything on ebay. Got $130 for the tires and $440 for the rims.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts