V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Those Screamin Eagles are beautiful. I seen both the Road King and the Deuce at the Marion shop when I came to pick up my new bike. I wasn't impressed with the Road King. I really enjoyed looking at that Deuce, though. The Deuce I saw was Gold w/Black lightning bolts.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Anybody out there wanna give me thirty grand for my oh two, so i can buy it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
2DEUCE said:
Anybody out there wanna give me thirty grand for my oh two, so i can buy it.
It is still for sale, saw it up there last weekend.

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
Check out this Goober who is looking for 50K for his. The only bigger a-hole will be the guy that buys it. Toooo funny!

50K for a Deuce

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
......maybe there isn't an a-hole big enuff fer dis'um

Started Dec-26-02 17:52:02 PST
Ends Jan-05-03 17:52:02 PST
High bidder --
# of bids 0 ( Bid history )

·
Registered
584 Posts
"Will not last long". WTF? My Dad always said there are people out there with more money than sence. Looks like that'S the type of person for that Deuce. Opening bid of 50Gs. The guy selling it should be donkey stomped. Sorry, just my $.02. J.T.

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
The RUB that buys it, gets what he deserves!

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
SPAM?

I got a reported post that the e-Bay link was SPAM.

I don't know if the intent was to spam us or not. The member has been around for awhile.

The bike is clearly NOT a good deal. And the bike doesn't appear to be what it's advertised to be. Hmmmm.

I've "xxxxx" the link.

If anyone wants to buy the bike, drop the member a PM for the link.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Nope, didn't see that one but just played with it a bit, too. LOL

Thanks for the tip.

For all members, if you think there is reason to report a post to a moderator, hit that button below.

Moderators only have the "magic wand" in their respective forum(s). Let your moderator(s) know about problems. That way, we can keep this place being the BEST H/D site on the Internet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Marion, Indiana dealer still has an SE Deuce for sale -- for MSRP (as are all their bikes). I saw it a couple of days ago.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts