V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ridin it like I stole it!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I can't get a the following ALL Screaming Eagle build for a good deal to put on my 2006 Dyna.

SE Air Cleaner 29440-99c
50mm Throttle Body 27623-05
Ported HTCC Cylinder Head Kit 16925-02b
HTCC Forged Pistons 22439-00a
My Jugs bored to 95'
SE-251 cam 25121-03

I already have waiting in my cellar:
SERT
SE Adjustable Pushrods
Thunderheader

Will this be a build that will run like a scalded dog?

Would the SE 257 cam be a better choice?

Is there other SE components that would work better?

I understand that I have other options for heads, the cams are limited so far for the 2006 Dyna.

I ride my bikes hard and enjoy twistin the wick and getting on it.

I would like over 100/100 but I am more interested in a finely tuned machine and if it runs strong from 2500 to 4500 I am happy.

I am just looking for opinions, expereinces, etc.

Regards,
Bry

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have basically have the same set up. Htcc ported heads ,htcc pistons. etc. The cams I used are S&S 585's. I have 102hp and 98 ft lbs. of torque.The torque max is at 2500 rpms. It runs great.

·
Ridin it like I stole it!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
csoday said:
:coffee:

I sent you the list.
I got it, thanks!
I sent a reply I think that if I go for it I am gonna go with the 257 instead of the 251.
Bry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got my bike back from the dealer, had work done to the engine, HTCC CNC Ported Sreamin Eagle heads, 257 cams, Sreamin Eagle lifters, Quick Install adustable push rods, Screamin Eagle roller rockers, Sreamin Eagle forged rocker arm supports, HTCC high compression pistons, 44mm Screamin Eagle carb., 3.37 gearing with a Screamin Eagle race clutch, high flow SE air cleaner and modified SEll exhaust WOW what a difference pulls nice from idle to 3500RPM then like a rocket from 3500RPM to 6500RPM:thumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cozza said:
Just got my bike back from the dealer, had work done to the engine, HTCC CNC Ported Sreamin Eagle heads, 257 cams, Sreamin Eagle lifters, Quick Install adustable push rods, Screamin Eagle roller rockers, Sreamin Eagle forged rocker arm supports, HTCC high compression pistons, 44mm Screamin Eagle carb., 3.37 gearing with a Screamin Eagle race clutch, high flow SE air cleaner and modified SEll exhaust WOW what a difference pulls nice from idle to 3500RPM then like a rocket from 3500RPM to 6500RPM:thumbsup:

Did they run it on a dyno yet? If you did, do you have a HP and TQ number.I had pretty much the same done. Just wanted to compare.

·
killer sperm
2,852 Posts
Harley went to a larger throttlebody with smaller injecters for '06. I'd look into upgrading the injectors only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts