1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Fuel SYS ENG
144 Posts
Screamin Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner:

P/N: 32109-08 Tuning Kit $549.95 Zanotti Price: $428.95
P/N: 32184-08 Tuner Cable Kit $39.95 Zanotti Price: $30.00
P/N: 32101-08 Training DVD $29.95 Zanotti Price: $24.00

Currently works with EFI 02 later VROD, 07 later XL, 04 later Dyna, 01 later softail, 01 later Touring/Baggers

Cheers,
Frank{salute(

·
Fuel SYS ENG
144 Posts
HD is shipping them as we speak. I will have my 1st kit any day. I think the supply won't keep up with the demand for the 1st few months.

Cheers,
Frank{salute(

·
Fuel SYS ENG
144 Posts
Received my first super race tuner kit today. The kit came in a box the same size as the SERT EFI unit with a new interface and software CD. The USB and serial cables were in a separate bag. The new super tuner interface is about the same size as the old SERT EFI unit.

It took several tries to load the software on my PC. After installation I selected the "check for updates" button in the main screen. The program attempted to download a recent patch but couldn't seem to install it and would lock up the computer on me. I will attempt to update the software again tomorrow.

I will load the pdf manual tomorrow for all to read.

Cheers,
Frank{salute(

·
MPI Innovations
7 Posts
Race Tuner R&D

I have great news for riders in Arizona.

We are looking for a volunteer in the Phoenix valley area to participate in some R&D with the new Super Tuner.
We will tune your bike at no cost, as well as supply you with a brand new Super Tuner at dealer cost.

If you are interested, please contact me immediately!

John
MPI Innovations
480-515-1490 ext 103

·
Wannabe Poser
35 Posts
I have great news for riders in Arizona.

We are looking for a volunteer in the Phoenix valley area to participate in some R&D with the new Super Tuner.
We will tune your bike at no cost, as well as supply you with a brand new Super Tuner at dealer cost.

If you are interested, please contact me immediately!

John
MPI Innovations
480-515-1490 ext 103
Calculating how long it would take me to drive to AZ from NC...

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
I have been reading through the SE Super Race Tuner manual and It seems to state that it will fit 01 and later Delphi systems?

Does anyone know if this is true?

·
MPI Innovations
7 Posts
I have been reading through the SE Super Race Tuner manual and It seems to state that it will fit 01 and later Delphi systems?

Does anyone know if this is true?
Yes, it will work

·
Fuel SYS ENG
144 Posts
Matt, did you have issues with the update portion of the install?

Price seems to be a little high to other ECU tuning options like Direct Link and SERT ver 4.77. I don't agree with HD approach to only give HD Dealers a copy of ver N and not to Tuning Centers like mine. But as good luck would have it I did aquire a copy of 4.77 ver N. You can still purchase the SERT interface from HD for about $300.00.

Cheers,
Frank

·
Fuel SYS ENG
144 Posts
Yes, the software has the feel and use similar to SERT. This product is pretty pricey considering the alternatives. The data logging feature would come in handy if you were having drivability issues and wanted some insight as to what the engine is doing.

Cheers,
Frank{salute(

·
Fuel SYS ENG
144 Posts
Yes and no, the cable from the computer to interface is a common USB printer cable, so no on this one, but the cable from the interface to the bike is the same, so yes.

Here are the pinouts if you want to make you own cable for the interface to the bike:

Numbers represent pin locations on connector:

Deutsch connector:
1 2
3 4

DB9 Connector:

DC to DB9: pin 1 to pin 1
DC to DB9: pin 2 to pin 6
DC to DB9: pin 3 to pin 5
DC to DB9: pin 4 to pin 8

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Frank:cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
So what is the difference between this one and the regular SERT? I just bought a 08 SG and I want rinehart tru duals, air cleaner, and the SERT. But should I buy the super SERT instead? Down the road I will prolly build this thing too(96).

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
The difference between Race Tuner and Super Tuner is:

Ability to view and edit more than one table at once (in the "same window")
Update function that gets future softwareupdates over Internet
Dongle has 15 min logging capability
Dongle Connects to PC via USB makin' it more Laptop Friendly
You can paste Values into VE and AFR tables from eg speadsheets.. Excel caculating spreadsheed encloed
That's about it (what I have discovered anyway)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do you get to own and play with the software or do you have to go to the dealer and have HIM do everything$$$?

1 - 20 of 321 Posts