V-Twin Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Race Fuler Info

Hi, looking for information for setting up my SE Race Fueler. I have a 2004 Fatboy with SE air breather/Stage II 1550 with 203 cams. Any help greatly appreciated. Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
SE Race Fueler Settings

Looking for settings for a SE race Fueler for a Stage II 1550 kit with Vance/Hines big shot staggered????

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:welcome: ............................

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mapping info for Cycle Shack drag pipes (O2 ports) on 2006 Dyna Street Bob

Am considering installing a set of Cycle Shack drag pipes (with O2 sensor ports) on an '06 Street Bob and would appreciate any suggestions/ideas for the most efficient and cost effective way to "tune" - "map" - "setup" the EFI system. :confused:

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Race fueler for 2006

Is there any reason why the Race Fueler won't work on the 2006 bikes?

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
OK I read all five pages and some other threads......wondering if anyone can anwser this simple question that has me a bit confused. I am gonna add a fullexhaust system to a 05' deluxe and a air cleaner kit(stage 1 right??? Wrong???) and am considering the RF do I still need the flash of the ECU from the dealer??? I dont think I do, but I want to be clear on this.

Scott

·
Registered
48 Posts
How should the trimpots be adjusted on the racefueler i´ve got a 04´dyna no reflash haven´t done a dynorun but had it runnin´good but a little rich then i forgot the old setting.

I dont have a tach on the bike but i´ve set the RPM low-mid at about 1900 mid-high just a little over 4500rpm the pots have ten marks from full counter clockwise to full clockwise.

Any suggestions on any settings that works for the fuel settings?

I guess i´ve got the low fuelsetting at about 3 the mid just under 5 and high around 3 the AE is about 4 from full counterclockwise.

The bike has a Screamin´eagle aircleaner and SE II baloneycut mufflers

some help would be appreciated

lil´fred

·
Registered
2 Posts
Screaming Eagle Race Fueler

Is there a reliable race fueler for an '05 FLHRCI? I've read where Harley is trying to perfect one? Has anyone put one on there Road King Classic?

·
Banned
313 Posts
The Race Fueler for the '05 was updated sometime back and works great now. You just need to be careful as the original units only added fuel but the newer one's can add or subtract fuel based on your settings.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
32136-05A EFI Race Fueler

Can anybody tell me the factory settings the EFI Race Fueler
part # 32136-05A is set at when new (out of the box)? This part # is new from what I gather for the 2005 Dyna. I've tried to adjust this thing as discribed in this thread but am having a very hard time doing so. Any help on the factory settings would be great.

Thanks, Russ

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
S>E race fueller

HD dosent jive you much for instructions. I just did a install on a 05 E-GLIDE Set my low rpm pot to 2500 when led changes from left to middle .next set mid rpm to change from middle led to right at about 5000 diled in the fuel pots and seams to run good.my only mod is a set of rush mufflers.the only problem I have is a flat spot or bauck on the bottom when I give it a quick twist anyone know how to fix this

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I am still looking for some info on how to fix the flat spot when you give it a good twist on the throttle everything else seams good

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Did the same with me, i ended up pulling the RF off my bike. I was getting 50mpg. before I installed it with it installed I went to 32mpg. every time i pulled the spark plugs they looked great. RF went back in the box and out came the nitrous express kit. my 50mpg is back and by flipping a switch i have an extra 35hp. any time i want it. all I love N2o, twist your right wrist and hang on for the fun to begin......

Later, Russ

·
Registered
40 Posts
HD Race Fueler Problem

Greetings,

I apologize for posting on the non-sportster forum but I did post there yesterday to no response.

I stuffed my SERF into my '07 883XL yesterday only to have the green light stay on when fired up.
It responded as it should up until this final point. Instruction #4 said the red and green LEDs will flash as the module goes into 'run' mode then they'll go off. In my case, the green remains lit.
Any ideas???

K&N A/C
CYCLE SHACK Tapered pipes
'07 XL883
HD Race Fueler

·
Registered
5 Posts
Softail custom 2008 doesn't work

Dear Sirs
I am from Italy so sorry for poor English

I have bought Softail Custom 2008, after mounting 80496-07 Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Slip-On Mufflers - Softail® Shotgun.I experienced a lot of popping and lost of torque and discontinutiy of engine at low RPM, so my dealer suggested to me to install following components :

29440-99D A/C KIT
32109-08A SE SUPER TUNER

Popping has disappear but discontinuity and low torque at low RPM remains, in order to not to have subjective feeling I have ridden carburator softail 2003,with scremin eagle muffler, was great, engine "answer" without hesitation.

I am not an expert I think (hope) I get the same from tuning operation.

I am very warried, I think my dealer is not skilled enough, could you sugest me what I have to do in order to improve situation

I am also trying to familiarize with Super tUner SW but there is a mismatch between what I am reading and what I see on PC, for exampleI can't see "advanced configuration"

Does anyone able to help me before giving up and install stock configuration again? My dealer it is not skilled enough or may be don't want...

Highest Regards
Pierluigi

61 - 77 of 77 Posts