V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a URL where I can download the Screamin Eagle Catalog?

I had it once in the palm of my hand, but can't find it now.

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
From the main HD website, click on "Experience" and then on "Racing" and you'll see the link to the catalog around center screen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys,
The link above only brings me to the current '12 catalog. Anyone have an '05? Trying to find big bore kit numbers for 2005 model year.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
try part # 29774-02B for black highlight and 29860-04A for Silver that is for "Screamin Eagle Big Bore Kit Stage1 for EFI models"

LoneEagle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info, but I think I've got a stage II kit. The bike I have is a salvaged '05 Ultra purchased from a non-Harley dealer. His non-harley ECU reader showed that a 95" stage II update had been downloaded. That's all I know. I'm intersted in the 95 stage II kit number so that I can begin some research. Once I get her back on her feet, I plan to take her to a dealer to see if their HD reader can pull any more info from it. Installer's notes, etc. For now though, I want to reseearch as much as I can so that I can ask him the right questions. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
sorry stage II #'s for an 05 are not in the book I have its an 06 book not sure why it doesnt have a stage II for 05 the # for an 06 stage II for touring are
29871-06 for black and 29872-06 in silver .
I can not find my 05 book only have an 04 and 06 wish I could be more helpful .

LoneEagle

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I have the 2005 S/E parts book.What did you need to know?

·
Registered
6 Posts
James, I'm interested in the actual part number for the 2005 95" big bore kit with stage II. I'd like to do some research on that kit. I'm a newbie and this ultra is my first bike. I'm not familiar with HD stuff yet. Thanks in advance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts