V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screamin' Eagle®103 Cubic Inch Kit for EFI Models Harley part #29842-04

Bring your Twin Cam Touring motorcycle up to the same displacement and power output as the CVO Screamin' Eagle®Touring models - a whopping 1690cc. This 50-state street legal kit combines all the proven components of the Screamin' Eagle Touring models - the 4-3/8" stroker flywheel assembly, 3-7/8" big-bore cast pistons, big bore cylinders, SE-253 camshafts, cylinder heads, and air cleaner assembly and cover insert. The highlighted Screamin' Eagle 103 cylinder heads and cast piston combination offer a 9:1 compression ratio for easy starting. The cylinder heads also prominently feature the "Screamin' Eagle 103" script. Kit includes all required gaskets (except primary cover) and hardware to complete the installation. Street legal when used with stock mufflers on '03 models. Everything is new in box. Retail is 3000.00 will sell for 1600.00

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it should work fine the reason they say it's for touring is the mufflers.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Thank you Pat!
The temptation was eatin' me UP! I desperately needed somebody to buy this to keep me away from the edge! Too much pressure! A really good deal on something I want, but REALLY don't need...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts