V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Never heard of the company but took a long look at their products and how impressive they are. I'm familiar with most motorcycle brand leather jackets and the Schott leather jackets have quality written all over them. You can just tell. One of these days I'll step up and get one, no doubt about it. Being made in America under a Union label is icing on the cake. :)

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Foxcreek is good too.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I am on my second Schott. The first 'shrunk' after 25 years .... or did I gain weight?

Anyway, I wish they had a longer back that would cover the belt line when I sit on the bike. I hate getting a draft back there.

Otherwise, they are very well made.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Im looking for a good brown leather coat, the trouble is finding one that will match my chaps, so any of you know leather companys please post the name and site or inbox me with info. Thanks

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Im looking for a good brown leather coat, the trouble is finding one that will match my chaps, so any of you know leather companys please post the name and site or inbox me with info. Thanks
Call the companies and ask them. Or get black chaps. :D Either way good luck.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Foxcreeks prices on jackets went up alot, so I would look at these guys.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Johnson Leather's

Check out Johnson Leather's in San Fancisco. I bought one of their jackets online and it is top quality at a reasonable price. I hate it that a MoCo jacket that runs $400 to $600 is made offshore!
Check out Johnson Leather's they make good stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts