V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
That is hockypuck!! It goes both ways here! It's like they are saying every white kid is racist and we must fix it. This is what leads to more racist remarks...dumbazz....

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
A good opportunity for the ACLU to prove to me they are worth their existance.

A virtual beer for all says that they don't get involved.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
That kind of statement is racist. We were all, with few exceptions, raised to be somewhat racist. It is only natural to think of yourself and your own relatives as the race that you can trust. We have to learn differently, but that is a consious decision. The so called "black leaders"(those in the news) are very racist. I would hope that MLK wasn't, but he was killed.

This is something that all of us have to learn to deal with. As lond as this kind of thing is taught, the people can never be equal. The quota system did more to cause racist problems than it ever helped. When can we be Americans first, as in american of African decent or of German decent or what ever. Pigeon holing anyone just makes it worse. Hiding from the past makes it worse, also. This is our idenity, we must learn from it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fred1369 said:
getting away from our own problems at vtf, just check this out.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com:80/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58426
I did a Google search on the phrase "Office of Residence Life Diversity Education Training" and got four hits. Every one referred back to the WND article as the source. I found nothing at the UofD Residence Life webpage. I did a search on the terms "University of Deleware," "white," and "racist." Similar results.

Unless there's something more substantive than WND, I call BS.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
ksg0245 said:
I did a Google search on the phrase "Office of Residence Life Diversity Education Training" and got four hits. Every one referred back to the WND article as the source. I found nothing at the UofD Residence Life webpage. I did a search on the terms "University of Deleware," "white," and "racist." Similar results.

Unless there's something more substantive than WND, I call BS.

I went right to the University website and there is such an office,

http://www.udel.edu/reslife/students/diversity.html

but could not find anything stating that any of thier programs are mandatory. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if students were told they were.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
I guess I'd fail at that school

Fred1369 said:
getting away from our own problems at vtf, just check this out.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com:80/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58426
The school requires its approximately 7,000 residence hall students "to adopt highly specific university-approved views on issues ranging from politics to race, sexuality, sociology, moral philosophy and environmentalism."

Suppose you say NO? Do they kick you out of school?

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
roofeditor said:
I can't imagine that scenario but I guess anything is possible...

So I wonder what the rules about sexuality are...:whistle:

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
roofeditor said:
The school requires its approximately 7,000 residence hall students "to adopt highly specific university-approved views on issues ranging from politics to race, sexuality, sociology, moral philosophy and environmentalism."

Sounds like the current Republican party. And if you say no you are a traitor.:thumbsdn:

·
Registered
47 Posts
roofeditor said:

I googled that "to adopt highly" phrase and got two hits:

http://70.85.195.205/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58426 (WND)
http://tailrank.com/3549717/University-of-Delaware-Requires-Students-to-Undergo-Ideological-Reeducation

Where is this phrase coming from? It doesn't appear to be from University of Delaware.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
oh no

hdmarsh77 said:
Sounds like the current Republican party. And if you say no you are a traitor.:thumbsdn:

so, you refuse to accept that it's liberals, as you seem to be one, will not

even acknowledge they are responsible for this propaganda.

Do refuse to accept you (if white)are racist?

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
knuckleheader said:
so, you refuse to accept that it's liberals, as you seem to be one, will not

even acknowledge they are responsible for this propaganda.

Do refuse to accept you (if white)are racist?

:yawn: All of these ignorant extremest attitudes are getting very old. I sure hope this fad ends soon.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
hdmarsh77 said:
:yawn: All of these ignorant extremest attitudes are getting very old. I sure hope this fad ends soon.
Agreed...I've been pointing out how they aid the "old guard" in retaining their positions of power...ya tell em and ya tell em but they never get the message...selective hearing much like the representatives they support. :blink:

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
clarify

swmnkdinthervr said:
Agreed...I've been pointing out how they aid the "old guard" in retaining their positions of power...ya tell em and ya tell em but they never get the message...selective hearing much like the representatives they support. :blink:
Are you and hdmarsh77 saying I aid the "old guard"?

Did you see AND read my thread, colledge education/2007.

In B+W, read what thefire.org propaganda is being forced on the White

students?

Who and what "selective haearing" do you mean?

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
knuckleheader said:
Are you and hdmarsh77 saying I aid the "old guard"?

Did you see AND read my thread, colledge education/2007.

In B+W, read what thefire.org propaganda is being forced on the White

students?

Who and what "selective haearing" do you mean?
Go look at you "OK in Oklahoma" post :D...oh, I was just agreeing with the post...I don't presume to speak for someone else...%[email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts