V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sub Par Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ad for these in AIM. Anybody ever tried the Schampa Warmskins stuff? I'm just looking for something that will cut the wind through my jeans in 50 deg temps. It's supposed to actually get in the 30's here tonight in South Florida. :blink:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I haven't used these or really ever heard of them. I just did a search and read about them. they are made of A special blend of Lycra, Polypropylene, and Polyester. I used to ski quite a bit and the quality underwear is very expensive. the reason I mention this is you might look into buying another brand that's made of the same materials. most likely in Florida they don't have many ski shops though. you might look around online, or go to sporting goods store.

·
Ridin' with the King
1,352 Posts
RoadCat and I have a couple of thier gaitors and let me tell you, In the winter months, I couldn't do the 60 mile commute to work in the morning without them. I have used them down into the mid 30's and they are the ticket.

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
try this

Snaps said:
I saw an ad for these in AIM. Anybody ever tried the Schampa Warmskins stuff? I'm just looking for something that will cut the wind through my jeans in 50 deg temps. It's supposed to actually get in the 30's here tonight in South Florida. :blink:
i have a few things made by(from)Stormcloth,or is it Stormkloth.very good .!also have a pair of gore-tex lined jeans,they do a very good job of blocking wind and water.A light pair of thermals underneath works well to about hi 30's, later,rob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts