V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st time I ever saw this style bar on a RoadKing. I actually thought it looked pretty tough. Has anyone here ever seen one or done this to their King?
If you have done this, do you have any pic's? I would really like to see this look again...
Thanks

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
I saw these at a local dealership.
These are the Carlini Drag Bar set up.
Thought the bars looked pretty unique!

(Click on the thumbnails to see a bigger pic)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Hey, that looks like a Road King Custom. Does anyone know what this guy had to do after removing the wind deflector... (Total parts list besides the bars)

Thanks,
8-Ball

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Not sure what to make of those. There lots of chrome so thats good, other then that not sure.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I saw a set like this on a Road Glide in Sturgis this year. The guy had drilled holes in the plastic covering the riser bolts. Sure would have liked to sit on it and see how they felt. It was a sharp looking bike, an 02 I think, lowered and all blacked out with a black w/s. I'ld like to know more about the bars too, for my R/G.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. It's definately a different look for a King... Yeah, the King that I saw had the drags mounted on much shorter risers. There was maybe about 8-9" of pullback and it appeared as though the bars might have had a 2" or so rise.
Thanks for the pic's in my email.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts