V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
MegaGlide said:
...at Doc's H-D in STL.
Anybody know if they're triking Ducatis or Hayabusas yet?

I can't remember the site, but there is a company that makes a three wheeled sport bikes. It doesn't resemble the trike in a traditional sense. The one I seen was dual wheel in the front and single drive wheel in the rear. Kind of sport carish in design. I will have to hunt and find that site when I get a chance.

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
DelcoDyna said:
I am reminded of American Graffiti..... "What a waste of machinery"
I guess it all depends on one's perspective and needs. While you might not care for them, apparently a number of folks find that a trike meets their riding needs for one reason or another. Perhaps they don't care for what you or I ride.

T113

·
Registered
236 Posts
@gree: Lots of folks who, for one reason or another, can no longer ride 2 wheels resort to trikes. Better trike than nothing, I say.
Fred

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I think trikes are cool. Esepcially as you get older. Also its something differant, custom. Knew a guy who had 455 in trike. Who can say that is not cool???

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was at Eagle HD in Lafayette, IN and they were putting two V- Rod trikes together and had them sold.

·
You're an evildoer.
559 Posts
berserker said:
I think trikes are cool. Esepcially as you get older. Also its something differant, custom. Knew a guy who had 455 in trike. Who can say that is not cool???
The 455 engine from a car? Thats pretty crazy. Like the Viper engine bike.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I like the VRod trikes better than the VRod bikes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts