Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
high 68 F = riding weather

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
You got that right. Rained here the last 2 days. Gonna ride today and got the Love Ride tomorrow with 25,000 of my closest friends.....:D

Tony:cool:

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
74 in south Mississippi. Heading out to a Hog Roast in Slidell, LA shortly.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Houston!

Clear

High: 80°
Low: 67°

I may be a bit scarce today.
:D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Got my ride in yesterday:D ! It was a little windy, but fairly warm (60). Supposed to be warm today as well, but I'm stuck at work:( .
Be careful out there, the cagers have become blind (more than usual) to motorcycles!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
JimmyK said:
Houston!

Clear

High: 80°
Low: 67°

Hey... I BEEN to Houston, and it's *never* clear there! Wasn't Houston voted the smoggiest city in the U.S.?

Oh well, at least it's WARM!

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Raining in LA--Saturday!

It's still raining in LA. The Love Ride is tomorrow (Sunday). 25K+ usually attend. If the rain doesn't stop, the number will be way down.

Was planning on catching Gunslinger for a pre-Love Ride drink today. Thy skies don't look promising!!!:(

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Re: Raining in LA--Saturday!

pasadenajim said:
It's still raining in LA.

Can't remember what the sun feels, nevermind looks like!!!
I do know its hot!!! :eek:

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Just got back from a wonderful 2 hour 60 degree ride. And Harleyhog I agree your signature section is always amusing. Congrats on day six.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
T'was a fine day indeed, here in New England! Did the old triangle run down thru Rhode Island into Conneticut and back into Massachusetts. Was not very clear, sun blocked by thin clouds but the tempature was in the low 60's. Tomorrow I'm hooking up with Rocko for a "Cruise to Nowhere."

HH, I almost pissed my pants on that "Bacon" joke. Struck me funny bone, I guess? But what I really don't get is, "Is it six days since ya give up the smokes or since you stopped touching yourself? Ya know, "Excellent Condition"!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
OMG, what a great day, high mid 60's, I took a cruise out to visit my parents, another jaunt to drop my daughter at a fundraiser, and then off to the cuse vs. vt 3OT game! wow what a great november day! - Peace out.

·
Registered
380 Posts
nice day is Wi. 58 degrees and the wife went for a ride and i had to work. Told her when i get home we could get both bikes out. well that did not happen she said we had to put up Xmas lights out side. after all she went for a ride and i had to work. work is a nessary evel. i hate winter.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:D Put on 167 miles to day - 64 degrees at the peak :D

:confused: I noticed an interesting phenomenon; the majority of sport bike riders passed today were wearing full face and leathers, they were maneuvering rapidly and haphazardly through traffic....

Oh I hear ya, the "phenomenon" of this diatribe is, the female passengers had no helmet -no leathers, some no eye gear and IMHO no damn sence.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts