V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I don't mean to insult you, braham. But you didn't seem to learn nothin from the original gig.

Zoo

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
What? Roll up the documents (US Constitution and Bill of Rights) that we as a people hold most scared and wad them up into a ball, wipe our asses, and flush em down the crapper because three thousand people were killed on "411"?

No sir. Americans have given too much over the last 200+ years to let that happen.

Let me guess, braham... at Woodstock you took TOO MUCH of the brown acid?

Zoo

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TOO HOT in the desert??

zoo said:
What? Roll up the documents (US Constitution and Bill of Rights) that we as a people hold most scared and wad them up into a ball, wipe our asses, and flush em down the crapper because three thousand people were killed on "411"?

No sir. Americans have given too much over the last 200+ years to let that happen.

Let me guess, braham... at Woodstock you took TOO MUCH of the brown acid?

Zoo

What are you saying:huh:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Wow what gives? Did I miss something?

Knuckle,

those are some nice pics!

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Anyone care to elaborate?

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Guess i missed something too. Didn't see anything about the Constitution or Bill of Rights, just some nice pics.

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
1,537 Posts
SOMETHING just when whizzing past my head but I don'e know what it was!

I'm missing the subject of the argument here.

One last thing...quit BS'ing us! Woodstock was not that long ago. I remember it and it can't have happened any more than 12-15 years ago!
:nope: :whistle:

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Knucklehead, where's the picture of you 38 years ago in the crowd?
I always preferred the orange acid myself.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Gunny4Sawx said:
Anyone care to elaborate?
Too much of the orange acid that Fred is handing out...stay away from the green blotter too...

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by swmnkdinthervr
Too much of the orange acid that Fred is handing out...stay away from the green blotter too...
Ditto the speckled barrel (cut with cyanide, I hear). Go with the purple Owsley. Wow, the colors man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts