V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new bike this morning. My wife kicks so much a$$ although I'll probably get socks and underwear for christmas next year. The wheels are turning, hmm... what to do first. I think I might lose the mids and try to find an oil cooler that I like better. I've been wanting a bike since I was old enough to drive. I started building one ,got about half way done and sold it now I finaly have one WOO HOO!

Cross posted in Pre Evo

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. Looks great! You do have an awesome wife!!

Merry Christmas!!:yes:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Beaut of a scoot.

Welcome to the hoot

(The Beautiful people.....the beautiful people....oooooooh)

·
scooter coot
321 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. You won't even have to wait 'till spring to ride.:thumbsup:

Is that a brittany in the background????

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
:welcome: I think ya got a great wife too...I'd maybe work on the leaks first:265: ...naw...I'd prolly ride the wheels off it for a while...

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I'm out of my mind with excitment.

Brittfan thats a German shorthair in the background, my adult I also have two nine moth olds. The wife is pretty supportive of that to she says things like "you should go hunting this weekend" ,she hunts to, or "you want to go look for new shotguns": )

Swmnkdinthervr that oil is from my jeep, it just started that this last month. I haven't taken time to look at it and see where its coming from. Ithink I'm going to ride the hell out of it like you say and figure out what to do first after some miles.

Merry Christmas every body.

·
Registered
507 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Great looking bike ya got there.

Might update your profile, now that ya got a ride :D

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
jd_m,

Awesome Christmas present :banana: ....even if you do only get socks and underwear next year, it's gotta be worth it! Great ride, even better bride!! :welcome: to the forum! Wonderful folks, lots o'fun and good advice to be found in our small corner of the cyber world. You probably won't be posting much for the next few weeks while you shakedown your new toy....but when you get around to it, let us know how she rides!!! Uh....the bike that is... :clap:

Ride Safe!
JD

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Nice looking Shovel. What year is it? Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts