V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am all set to send out some parts to be chrome plated. I had read many good reports about Santa Ana Plating in California. Now that I'm ready, I find out that they are out of business. I keep getting hooked up with a plating company called PCA Industries. Anyone know anything about them to boost my confidence before I ship these parts out?

Thanks and have a great weekend,
SMURFSDSD

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
smurfsdad said:
I am all set to send out some parts to be chrome plated. I had read many good reports about Santa Ana Plating in California. Now that I'm ready, I find out that they are out of business. I keep getting hooked up with a plating company called PCA Industries. Anyone know anything about them to boost my confidence before I ship these parts out?

Thanks and have a great weekend,
SMURFSDSD
I wonder if they were affiliated... That's pretty weird though. I didn't even know SA went out of biz. They had a great reputation here in SoCal. I never used them personally, but, I have friends who had and they swore by SA...

PCA seems to have a pretty comprehensive website. It actually looks a lot like SAs website did. Have you called them and talked to them?

I'll ask around and post back up if I find anything out about these guys.

Let us know how it turns out!

E

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks Ernster,
I did talk to them on the phone yesterday. (PCI) They say that they used to do business with Santa Ana Plating until SAP went out of business. Appreciate knowing anything that you may hear.

SMURFSDAD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts