V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
A friend of mine is in Frisco on busines for a few days.
I'm thinking of buying a few bits and pieces for the Harley over there in the US (where they cost a lot less than here in the UK) for him to carry them back to London.
I would like to find a mail order company in the Frisco area that could ship the goods to the hotel where he is staying.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
If your friend willing to drive a short distance, you could go to Dudley Perkins in San Fran, or to Golden Gate in Corte Madera (I like that shop). You could try to call those two shops and ask them if they could do that kind of delivery for you. If you explain your situation, one of them may be understanding.

·
Registered
162 Posts
If in the SF Bay area, they shouldn't miss Ron Simms' Bay Area Custom Cycle or Arlen Ness' shop (not sure of the complete name of his shop). Two of the best custom builders around and great shops with loads of parts on the shelves. I don't hold either Dudley Perkins or Golden Gate in that high regard.

·
Registered
629 Posts
A guy I know went to Dudley Perkins a little while ago and he said they were great. He went and test rode a new Firebolt with the race kit. Said that they didn't give a time limit, just go and enjoy the ride. Now he has an HD and a Buell...

Golden Gate has treated me very well every time I went in there.

I won't go to Bob Dron.

Haven't been anywhere else beside the two in this area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts