V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Ramona. San Diego suburb. Great riding out of my front door. Im not into heavy partying, just love riding. Any riders in local area that want to hook up send me a pm. Not sure if this is the spot to post this thread. Mods feel free to move if necessary.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I live in Ramona. San Diego suburb. Great riding out of my front door. Im not into heavy partying, just love riding. Any riders in local area that want to hook up send me a pm. Not sure if this is the spot to post this thread. Mods feel free to move if necessary.
Couple of us live near there. We drink beer though, and ride. More than happy to ride with you if that doesn't bother you. We are near Hemet. Here is me at Hell's Kitchen drinking a draft Nuke.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kingk9. I love drinking the beer Brother. If you guys are ever headed up this way please send me a pm. You no were Cheers is located off the 67 just before you head threw , Ramona? I ride a 07 street glide. Just put a screaming eagle 103 kit on her with all the other fun stuff.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Kingk9. I love drinking the beer Brother. If you guys are ever headed up this way please send me a pm. You no were Cheers is located off the 67 just before you head threw , Ramona? I ride a 07 street glide. Just put a screaming eagle 103 kit on her with all the other fun stuff.
Will do. We go out pretty much every weekend unless it's raining too much

·
Registered
973 Posts
my cousin lives in North Park area and I get down there and stay with him from time to time. I don't know anyone down there and would dig getting together for a hundred or so. Prob couldn't keep up with yall and your fancy scooters tho ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
my cousin lives in North Park area and I get down there and stay with him from time to time. I don't know anyone down there and would dig getting together for a hundred or so. Prob couldn't keep up with yall and your fancy scooters tho ;)
Sure, but I don't have anything fancy. Just an 07 slop pretty much stock. It goes as fast as I need it to. I ride to and from work every day and it's a fairly long ways, so stock holds up best for that I have found over the years.

·
Registered
973 Posts
aww I was just playin. my little Stage 2 88"er does just fine.

I should be back down there beginning of Feb. Last time I was down I was bummed to not have anyone to ride with. It'd be great to do some of those interior SD area roads. I'd like to see Bonsall as I used to go to summer camp near there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
aww I was just playin. my little Stage 2 88"er does just fine.

I should be back down there beginning of Feb. Last time I was down I was bummed to not have anyone to ride with. It'd be great to do some of those interior SD area roads. I'd like to see Bonsall as I used to go to summer camp near there.
Well the Hideout is there, Palomar, the crotch rocket side and the Harley side, Julian is sort of a tourist place, but it's there, Fallbrook has a hairy, but real pretty road for riding. Bonsall has lots of traffic. Temecula wine country, the Ortegas, The desert, it's all pretty close. Lot's of places to ride cause this is SoCal.

·
Registered
973 Posts
yeah I've never done much riding down there. I don't mind twisties. Done Glendora Ridge Road plenty...can't get much more bendy than that one!

·
Registered
973 Posts
anything over 70 feels "real fast" to me these days. Done too much nutty stuff in years gone by...felt too many impacts...70 or slightly under gets me where I gotta go in plenty good time :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm scared of Bridges, Mountains., and curvy roads, plus going fast, I probably should stay home Huh?? and drinking and riding? no never did that, sounds dangerous to me..

·
Registered
973 Posts
and drinking and riding? no never did that, sounds dangerous to me..
You know darn well that you're a "bullet fired into a crowd" the instant you catch a buzz.

Heh.

It's definitely dangerous for your bank account though, if our Protectors catch ya.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sweet looking scoot King! I find it hard to blast the twisties on my trike but I sure twist that old throttle on the straights. Be carefull with that old bottle though. Y'all know there ain't nuthin but road rash at the bottom of it. I would like to leather up and ride grip to grip with you sometime. We could get a bunch of Cali Bros together and ride that old asphalt ten wide at a hundred miles an hour if you want. I hope I'm able to iron butt it out there sometime. It would be a neat trip.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts