Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice Set of Used Rolled thunder Ovals with Mounting Bolts and Spacers

M-136 "Rolled Thunder" 28"
Oval Muffler
Fits 1995 To Present
MSRP = $412.00

$175.00 including Shipping, Pictures available.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
what were these on? Can you post some pic's?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Do those have removable baffels? I cant remember.
Why are you selling them?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BadTwin said:
Do those have removable baffels? I cant remember.
Why are you selling them?
Samsons Have fixed baffles, Im going to try Suppertrapp mufflers so I can adjust the volume for trips, Samsons sound great, but after 8 hrs they get a little constant for my old ears.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
One more ?... How many miles do these have on them?
Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BadTwin said:
One more ?... How many miles do these have on them?
Thanks
About 5,000, I switched to Touring mufflers for trips, They are to quiet, I sound like Goldilocks, hope The Supertrapps are just right.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
:hmmm: How many pipes have you sold in the last year? Were they all pipes that you bought and didnt like? Or do you sell things as a business or side line thing?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
BadTwin said:
:hmmm: How many pipes have you sold in the last year? Were they all pipes that you bought and didnt like? Or do you sell things as a business or side line thing?
BT, I may have sold three or four sets, I don't keep track, I have never had a muffler I didn't like, some suit me better then others, I haven't got my hands on a set of Reinhardts or S&S yet but when I get a good buy I will try those also and the ones Im using now will be for sale, I buy when I get a good deal run them a while and keep an eye out for something else, I have had nine new bikes since I retired in 91 I didn't make a profit selling them either, just had fun along the way, Business? hardly, After you complete your investigation, Check out the touring mufflers I had listed also, They just sold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts