V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· DHARMA Initiative
5,036 Posts
The Sport that I just purchased a few weeks ago has leather saddle bag already on it. The guy just lifted the seat and threw them across the fender and tied them off under the seat. I wish I had a digital camera so I could get a shot of them so you could see it. The bags have a tag on the side that says Willie and Max. They have loops in the front of the bags that will allow you to tie them to the part of the frame behind the "ignition module" cover and what ever is on the other side. They just lay on the shocks and seem to work pretty good.

Hope this helps,

Jockeyshift

· DHARMA Initiative
5,036 Posts
BrianB75,

Sorry for the slow response. I've been riding and just got back home this morning :)

For your first question: The turn signals have not been moved.

Second question: The bags are not all that big. They measure 11 1/2" deep, 10 1/2" wide and 4" thick.

Third question: I guess that I was not looking carefully enough when I posted yesterday, but there is also a tie off in the back of the bag that the previous owner tied directly to the turn signal stem.

Aa Ha!!! Just went to the web page myself and found them. Here is a link to the same bags that I have. http://www.willieandmax.com/sb230.html

You can see the tie off thingies that are located about three inches from the top of the bag. They are also on the back of the bags, which is where he mounted them to the turn signals. He just use a black tie wrap around the turnsignal stem and hooked it thru the tie off thing.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Jockeyshift

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.