V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· FOG
6,826 Posts
I'd also be interested in any saddlebag info for the 1200S. I spoke with the people at LeatherLyke Saddlebags a few days ago and they said they would know in about three weeks if their product will work with the 1200S.

· FOG
6,826 Posts
I didn't ask the LeatherLyke folks why it would be a few weeks before they could tell me about fitment.....that's just what they said. I'll check back in a couple weeks and see if they know more. The bags are made just north of San Antonio, about 80 miles from me. They invited me to see their op sometime and I can buy the bags there if I want. Leather like bags are easily detachable and you hardly see the fittings when the bags are off the bike.....just a couple of round pins sticking out from the bike rails. These short pins go through the back of the bag and are secured inside the bag by clips. If they fit, I think that's what I'll get. They come in plain and fringe/concho style.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.