V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Rush Mufflers for sale. They are the slash down with the 1 3/4" baffles. I have had them on my 2004 Ultra Classic for about 4 months and I purchased them new. I will take $225 for them and I will pay the shipping on them in the U.S (48 state) only. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for the details and I can send you some photo's as well. These mufflers are in excellant condition and have about 400 miles on them. If you want to call me you can reach me at 913-915-2580 in the Kansas City, Missouri area.

John

·
Registered
927 Posts
It's a Canadian thing, they keep Getty Lee from coming over to your house and stealing all your doughnuts. It's apparently a really big problem up there. I didn't know you'd need them in Kansas, or anywhere in the 48 States, but if you do, I'd better keep my eyes peeled around here!

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
Some Guy said:
It's a Canadian thing, they keep Getty Lee from coming over to your house and stealing all your doughnuts. It's apparently a really big problem up there. I didn't know you'd need them in Kansas, or anywhere in the 48 States, but if you do, I'd better keep my eyes peeled around here!
:roflback:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts