V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rumor that I heard was that H-D is developing a single cylinder, H20 cooled, 600 cc thumper based on the VRSCA engine. Multipurpose, flat-track, short-track, enduro, on-road, off-road.

JMS

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No link JJ. H-D top brass emphatically stated that the VROD will be the only H2O cooled scooter they make. Ha ! 2 new juicy rumors will be extracted later.

JMS

·
Registered
629 Posts
I want HD to give Erik Buell a bunch of V-Rod engines to play with.

Too bad that will never happen :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know for a fact that there are several 04 water cooled bikes coming to the market next year. Count on an Electra Glide with a liquid for 04. I have a very good connection within the CDN Dist for HD. They tell me that a new Sporty is on the way also. No 883 or 1200, just one model around 1000cc. It will be way up in power over the Sportys we are used to.

·
Registered
312 Posts
They are going to start building those little scarey scooters the kids ride now.:D

*** My post jumped ahead of another,,, they must be working on the site.....

·
Registered
296 Posts
I heard a rumor right before the V-Rod came out that in a couple of years they would have another water cooled motor that was around 1450 cc and would make around 140 hp? But it might have been just rumors getting mixed up like the 140 is the top speed of the V-Rod and 1450 is the twin cam, y'all know how rumors can get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.