V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,468 Posts
To be honest my Mom is dying and we've been doing our best to keep her comfortable until the end...it won't be long.

We are....how about you?
Sorry about your mom. That's a hard time.

We are settling in pretty good. Of course no end to what can be done.
Sure are enjoying it.

·
In disguise
2,734 Posts
cwilks: Prayers for your Mom. Lost mine in 2002.

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
Thanks guys......she's not in pain and her mind is still sharp as a tack.....her body has just failed her...she is 83 and has had a good life (her words) ......appreciate the thoughts.

·
In disguise
2,734 Posts
Sounds very similar to my situation. Hang in there.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
cwilks - I too just went through that with my Dad. Very difficult time but at least nothing will go un-said.
Thoughts&prayers to your family.
You are not alone.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Thanks guys......she's not in pain and her mind is still sharp as a tack.....her body has just failed her...she is 83 and has had a good life (her words) ......appreciate the thoughts.
Our prayers are with you and your Mom.
Lost Dad to the big 'C' back in '74. Mom is doing fairly well though. At 83 she can't kick over her flathead anymore....considering getting her a Softail. She's tough!

·
Registered
160 Posts
To be honest my Mom is dying and we've been doing our best to keep her comfortable until the end...it won't be long.
So Sorry to hear that. Prayers are "busted out" for you and your family. May she find the true peace that passes all understanding, and you too.

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
thanks guys....she passed a week ago last Sunday at 8:55 pm.....quietly and with her family surrounding her.....buried her this past Friday....RIP Mom....ya done good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.