V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't say if it's gotta be a bike you currently own, or a bike you have previously owned. Can anyone clear that up?

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
There seems to be some questions about the ROTM Contest, so I'll try to answer them here. I'm not actually a "mod" here so I lack the ability to make this a sticky.

1. Entry Thread will run from the 15th of one month to the 15th of the next month. I try to take the Entry thread and cut/paste to make the Vote Thread. For example, 15th September through 15th of October for the October ROTM.

2. The Vote thread will run from the 15th until the end of that month - two weeks to vote for your choice.

3. Please be aware that any poll question is limited to ten (10) entries. If I have more than 10 entries I try very hard to go back and include the ones I had to leave out when I'm doing the next month's contest. Sometimes I might miss a late entry, I'm human, so if I left you off the list it is nothing personal. From now on I will try to remember to post a "This Thread is Closed for Further Entries" once I start the Vote thread.

·
Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
There seems to be some questions about the ROTM Contest, so I'll try to answer them here. I'm not actually a "mod" here so I lack the ability to make this a sticky.
1. Entry Thread will run from the 15th of one month to the 15th of the next month. I try to take the Entry thread and cut/paste to make the Vote Thread. For example, 15th September through 15th of October for the October ROTM.

2. The Vote thread will run from the 15th until the end of that month - two weeks to vote for your choice.

3. Please be aware that any poll question is limited to ten (10) entries. If I have more than 10 entries I try very hard to go back and include the ones I had to leave out when I'm doing the next month's contest. Sometimes I might miss a late entry, I'm human, so if I left you off the list it is nothing personal. From now on I will try to remember to post a "This Thread is Closed for Further Entries" once I start the Vote thread.
Done.

The other sticky is missing a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.