V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Are any of you ladies going to be at the ROT Rally? If so I would like to meet you. Nice to be around people with similar interests. Let me know and if you like, I will be glad to give you my cell number and maybe we can get together there.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Ladies......

I have a very special request to ask of you! Please, please take some pics and especially a nice close-up of FifthGear! He has been holding out on me and I would like to see a pic of the guy I chat with. So ladies, I hope you can come through for me! Wish I could be there! Have a great time!:D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Re: Ladies......

deb93fxlr said:
I have a very special request to ask of you! Please, please take some pics and especially a nice close-up of FifthGear! He has been holding out on me and I would like to see a pic of the guy I chat with. So ladies, I hope you can come through for me! Wish I could be there! Have a great time!:D

Ah ha ha ha!!!! Welcome to the FifthGear fan club. 5X7 portaits are $40.00, autographed $100.00. LOL

Later merf

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ladies....

I am going to make sure that fifth gets a close up..Maybe if we post that on the man of the day thread everyone else will quit giving us a hard time about the rest of them.

Wath out for the flash...fifth

signed
President
FifthGear Fan Club

PS... you know the twins that the guys posted on the website..well they are now in therapy for anorexia and bulemia

SO there!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow I am so pleased that some of you will be there. I will be riding up with Mr. Fifth. (He makes all of us at work call him Mister).

Should be a nice ride up there. We have been watching the weather reports and looks like clear and hot. Well, see ya there!!

I am so excited about the rally that I just want to share it with everybody. People that aren't interested just ignore me so that just leaves you guys and gals.

My daughter in law is in her ninth month of pregnacy and I am worried that she will have the baby that weekend. I was there when the other two were born and I sure would hate to miss this one. We have two granddaughers and this is another girl. Sure hope they give up trying for the little boy before we have too many.

Well I am off to bed. Thanks for listening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts