V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intro

Hey all, just signed up and posted a pic of my new ride. A little about me - started riding as a kid in the late '60s, went through dirt bikes, raced motocross and enduro along the way. Did the crotch-rocket thing in the '80s while secretly lusting after The Great American Cruiser. Spent the '90s blasting around on a dual-sport, still lusting. Set 2002 as THE YEAR MY DREAM WOULD COME TRUE. Started researching my dream in the fall of 2001 and decided that the Dyna Super Glide Sport was designed by someone in Milwaukee who is a kindred spirit. January arrived and I shopped, I saw, and I bought. Took delivery three weeks ago and have yet to lose the grin. This bike was MADE FOR ME. I've always ate, slept and LIVED bikes. Now I eat, sleep and LIVE HARLEY. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Dean

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
FifthGear, I was able to transfer the thread over but couldn't get the two threads merged. :( 'sorry.

Maybe you can delete this thread and Dean won't have to take a beating at all!!! ;)

No problem, Dean. Welcome to the H/D Forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Ok Dean, we've got ya all fixed up....transfered and merged. You are one lucky Dude....We usually get Ginger to do all our beatings around here and there wouldn't be much left to talk about. So it's cool now, but, you still have to buy the beer!!!!

Welcome to the forum...enjoy and post often.

Later

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
HA! don't listen to a word that 5th says about me!!! unless its good of course.....but since you are buying beer, let me be the first in line to recieve:D

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome Dean,great to have ya on board!

Post often,someone with your experience has alot to offer.

Oh,thanks for the Bud!
guido

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
FXDeanX said:
Hey all, just signed up and posted a pic of my new ride. A little about me - started riding as a kid in the late '60s, went through dirt bikes, raced motocross and enduro along the way. Did the crotch-rocket thing in the '80s while secretly lusting after The Great American Cruiser. Spent the '90s blasting around on a dual-sport, still lusting. Set 2002 as THE YEAR MY DREAM WOULD COME TRUE. Started researching my dream in the fall of 2001 and decided that the Dyna Super Glide Sport was designed by someone in Milwaukee who is a kindred spirit. January arrived and I shopped, I saw, and I bought. Took delivery three weeks ago and have yet to lose the grin. This bike was MADE FOR ME. I've always ate, slept and LIVED bikes. Now I eat, sleep and LIVE HARLEY. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Dean
Go in the bathroom and look above the sink................:Dennis

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
FXDeanX said:
He's been stalking me....it's kinda creepy
Yeah, but fourhour is a stoner. Just clock his asss and take his sack.

:D

wyo

PS - nothing personal Dennis, but if you're hairy palmed ass was stocking me, POW!

Or else I'd buy you a beer and break out the bong :)

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
FXDeanX said:
Definitely the way to go here....
Works for me!:Dennis

1 - 20 of 53 Posts