V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I'm Paid Up...
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend 5 of my riding group and I attended the Ride Like A Pro West advanced riders class. The instructor is a member on VTF. We had a demanding day filled with very helpful excercises. I still doubt that we'll be able, anytime soon, to make the tightest U turns that Mark has mastered and teaches. But we all picked up some very good tips and practiced applying them. I would wholeheartedly recommend a day at the class. My gal and I have each ridden over 15k miles, but we never spent an entire day in a parking lot. Boy, did we learn!!
Thanks Mark.:wavey: :wavey:

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
DR_DEUCE said:
Last weekend 5 of my riding group and I attended the Ride Like A Pro West advanced riders class. The instructor is a member on VTF. We had a demanding day filled with very helpful excercises. I still doubt that we'll be able, anytime soon, to make the tightest U turns that Mark has mastered and teaches. But we all picked up some very good tips and practiced applying them. I would wholeheartedly recommend a day at the class. My gal and I have each ridden over 15k miles, but we never spent an entire day in a parking lot. Boy, did we learn!!
Thanks Mark.:wavey: :wavey:
Tom,

I'm glad you enjoyed the class. You guys really put out an effort. I was most impressed with Lynn, three days on a new Delux having just moved over from a Sportster. By the end of class she was handling that Delux with confidence and authority.

Don't forget, you can return and take the class again at any time for up to a year no charge.

Ride Safe!

Mark​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts