V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode a road king custom the other day...and loved the feel of the bars..so I want to swap out mine on a road king standard. I like the wild-ones 508's and the 518's...but not sure which one closely matches the customs bars..I noticed the HD site has the handlebar measurements out there, and was curious id anybody knew what the OEM number is for the stock road king custom bars are so I can reference the chart with the measurements on the wildones...thanks!!

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
94glide said:
I rode a road king custom the other day...and loved the feel of the bars..so I want to swap out mine on a road king standard. I like the wild-ones 508's and the 518's...but not sure which one closely matches the customs bars..I noticed the HD site has the handlebar measurements out there, and was curious id anybody knew what the OEM number is for the stock road king custom bars are so I can reference the chart with the measurements on the wildones...thanks!!
From an '05 Parts Catalog:

Part #55908-04 Model: FLHRS/I

;)

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I put them on my 04 Fatboy. These are great bars and was just what I needed because of my short reach. But, be sure you realize that your hands are going to be in more of a parallel position than with most handlebars. After along ride my wrists are killing me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts