V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roadkingcurley just totaled his van last Friday and broke his shoulder and other parts. It might be nice to drop him a line and give him some "cheering up" I think he is hoping to heal and get his bike back up by spring.

GET WELL Kurt

Berno:fart: :fart:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cheer up RKCurley. what's the "and other parts", I'd hate to see your have tochange your handle to Roadkingbrokedick.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,855 Posts
rup said:
Cheer up RKCurley. what's the "and other parts", I'd hate to see your have tochange your handle to Roadkingbrokedick.
Man, after reading your thread and this answer I gotta think that 'rup' stands for 'foot in mouth'.

Roadkingcurley, I don't know ya but I'm pulling for ya. Hang in there.

Joe

·
Registered
114 Posts
No it stands for "Brokedick MF" today, I been stepping in it all day going to keep it shut and just listen for awhile and only post if I know the answer to a tech question. And Roadkingcurley it was meant to make you laugh cause you need a little humor after what you've goine through. Good luck and I'm sure spring will see you on two.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Heal up quick RKCurley. there's miles of road waiting for your return. sometimes having a goal like that to focus on can help you heal up.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.