V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a solo seat for my R.K. Classic with the removeable passanger section. How easy is it to remove the passenger section and is it like a detachable?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Mustang uses two quick connects for the front of the passenger pad. These are used to secure the rear of the solo. The rear of the passenger pad is secured with a thumb screw (or similarity there of). To remove the pad, simply remove the thumb screw. That's all.

If you go with the solo, more than likely you will want/need a fender bib to conceal the scuff marks that your touring seat has created.

·
Registered
77 Posts
just put the Corbin solo w/ backrest on my road king. 2 screws for the driver seat...and a thumb screw for the passenger seat I ordered. Luckily i wont need a fender bib for the solo because no scuffs on the rear fender. Also liked the Corbin because of the stiching you can get done on the seat when ordering.....Flame pattern turned out really nice on mine. Got about a 80 mile ride in on it today....very comfortable.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have the Mustang solo and fender bib setup. Also the rear seat (wide pillion) easy on- easy off. Just like Straydog says.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts