V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
I guess I'm the guy that has been pushing the Zepplin Air seat. I also felt like I was sitting on the frame after a couple of hours on my stock 02 Ultra seat. I purchased the Road Zepplin and installed it and the difference is amazing. I find that I don't even have to air it up unless on really log rides. I didn't try any other seats because the Zepplin was highly recommended to me from some of my fellow riders. They are pretty expensive, but if your rear end comfort is important :) this is the way to go. JMHO
Your two up partner will be thanking you also.

· Registered
104 Posts
Hey folks. I'm back.....:D Like Brian has said, the Zepplin has a built in air compressor in the seat itself. It is an easy installation. Just plug the electrical connection into the extra accessory plug located under the seat.
I haven't had any leakage in my seat at all. I talked to a guy a few weeks ago that said his did leak. The dealer replaced it with no questions ask.
The adjustment buttons are also built into the left side of the seat. The rider has 3 adjustment options and the rider has 2. Push the toggle one direction and the seat airs up. Push the other direction and the seat releases the air out of that bladder only. The seat will look huge compared to the stock seat. The extra width really improves the comfort. Of course at 6' and 220# I have a wide butt to put on it. ;)
It will also add some height to your sitting position. I had to buy the taller windshield because the top of the stock windshield was right in my line of sight after installing the Zepplin. I also like to air the seat down before stopping so I can put both feet flat on the ground.
Great seat...........IMHO.

· Registered
104 Posts
The backrest is one thing I have not gotten yet. I hope to get one before the ride to the rally in NM. next month. I couldn't talk the wife into buying the seat and the backrest at the same time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.