V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg (and others):

I usually do a road trip in the spring. If you'd like to start talking one up that'd be fine.

How far? How many days? Where to?

Some of my friends are talking Moab Utah in June, but I'm always up for a road trip. Let's beat it around and see what we can come up with.

manny

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Great idea. Does it make sense to first decide how many days? I'd suggest a week (9 days w/ weekends) or more. That would open up quite a few areas in the west. Vancouver,Wyoming, Montana, Calgary, Utah, ....all of the above?

Perhaps, if we did a large loop in western US, start and finish in Cal, some of the members herein could join up for a shorter portion, i,e, 2-3 +days, depending on where they live and time availability?

What do the rest of you think?

ROAD TRIP!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Just came back from a ride to Tucson, Patagonia and Bisbee with SunBuns, her husband and Irisheyes. The thing in june at Mikey's shack is a done deal.

Sort of meshes with what we had planned last year, all we have to do now is to get the Rooster hooked up.

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe we can even do it without a piano or a chase van w/ female mechanic????

I guess going out that far might require certain preparations...maybe we should have JimmyK, voice his preference...if'n I had my druthers I might just like to try riding 10K with a chase truck and some of the girl mechanics (or otherwise) that Smokey always posts....might be nice, even if a bit decadent....

manny

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
As long as we have strip steaks and a good cabernet the repairs should not be a problem.
Then again we can have Jimmy ride the token bike and have the female mechanics take care of us.

A whole new meaning to "will work for food", eh?

Blahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Boy, I 'm getting into all this stuff about chase girls and stuff.

greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts