272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody should've told this guy:

WHOOPS!

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
wide glides do.

My new, now old, V&H propipe HS can attest to that. :( A well, I ride this bike not park it.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
It's not the Road King, its the rider.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My poor hooker step-tunes are a little worse for wear too, but I know the limits on how low you can take a big old Harley sled. What's up with the one hand up, throwing the goat, while mid lean in the first picture? That's just ignorant!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
First - OW! In a T-shirt none the less.

Second, I've never had a problem with my RK. Scaped the boards once, and that's kind of a warning sign on your angle. But no, the RK is not a sport bike by any means! I think that guy found out the real hard way!

I wonder if he was OK, looked like he was going over 40mph?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know the story behind it, I just jacked the images from www.tamparacing.com. He looked like he had a good amount of speed going before he ate dirt. I'm sure he's got a bit of rash, but he low-sided, so he probably just hurt his pride the most.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bbqhog said:
This has already been posted multiple times:beatdh:
First time I've seen it.

·
Have chrome will travel
506 Posts
bbqhog said:
This has already been posted multiple times:beatdh:
On this and many other forums. I kind of feel bad for the guy. Not only does he get messed up from the accident, but he is ridiculed across the globe for eternity. I've pushed a bike or two beyond my and/or the bikes abilities also. I just wasn't unlucky enough to get it caught on film.

·
Registered
310 Posts
stale said:
My poor hooker step-tunes are a little worse for wear too, but I know the limits on how low you can take a big old Harley sled. What's up with the one hand up, throwing the goat, while mid lean in the first picture? That's just ignorant!
guilty as charged. i am a huge mid turn (and elsewhere) goat thrower. ~!Awesome! i am lucky enough to have lots of extra cornering clearance on my bike, tho.

i blame a misspent youth listening to twisted sister... yah, i had no musical taste then either.

oh the poor bastard tho. the lack of gear, flashdance modified harley tshirt, seemingly new rk, and village-people-gone-bad moustache. it would be awful enough if he could keep it on two wheels, but in combination with this worldwide viewable pooch-screwing, its just too much. there sould be a black bar across his eyes to hide his identity.

-dogtown max
"yeah, ive been there too."

·
Have chrome will travel
506 Posts
rpbrock said:
Hmmmm..... Wonder if he was running Syn or Dino?

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts he's a HD Syn3 guy:265:

You do realize that you are evil, don't you?:whisper:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
flashdance modified harley tshirt

Oh god, I'm going to piss my pants! AAHaHAahahaAHahaHAaHAH!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
927 Posts
It looks like he was countersteering in the first pic, shouldn't that have saved him? It looks like he hit that front brake hard, on the first pic I can't see any tread, and on the second it could be an add for Dunlop, you can see the tread so clearly. And the LAST pic with his foot sticking straight up, that just sucks. Hope he's o.k.

HEY! I just noticed in the first pic he has his hand off the bars pointing to the camera, think that has anything to do with his subsequent problem?

·
Have chrome will travel
506 Posts
You could do a clinic on what he is doing wrong. And that is just what you see from the pics. I'm sure there were others you'd see if you were there.

Let's see off the top of my head

1 He is taking the turn too low at the entrance
2 He isn't focused and looking through his turn
3 He doesn't have his hands where they belong
4 He is under dressed for the ride
5 Not enough body lean
6 probably too fast though that is hard to tell.
7 He is hard on the brakes when he should be giving it more power although that probably wouldn't have saved him because of his terrible line.

I'm sure there are more

·
Registered
73 Posts
Some Guy said:
And the LAST pic with his foot sticking straight up

Could those be Wolverines, HD, or maybe Red Wings?? Could a different tread pattern possibly have helped? Or..........If he had bought a cheaper boot, he would have be ashamed of them and wouldn't have went to this extreme to show them off..............

·
<--- Coolest Biker Ever!!
270 Posts
Notice his posture change between pic1 and pic2. In pic1, he is laid back and oh-so-cool. In pic2, he has assumed the "Oh Shiit!!!" pose....leaning forward, elbows at 90 degrees, extra rolls of skin emerging from under his chin. :eek:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts