V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there who might have a picture or a link that shows the 2002 RK police special???? I've seen the firefighter orange on the HD sight, but am looking for the solid blue.

I ordered one 5 weeks ago and have the "shakes" tryin to wait....

Thanks for the help, I'm sure you understand

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Have not seen one, but if you look at the peace officer Electraglide on the website and compare it to the firefighter Ultra and RoadKing, the mental image is going to be right on the money.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bogart said:
Is there anyone out there who might have a picture or a link that shows the 2002 RK police special???? I've seen the firefighter orange on the HD sight, but am looking for the solid blue.

I ordered one 5 weeks ago and have the "shakes" tryin to wait....

Thanks for the help, I'm sure you understand
I think the Firefighter bike is red, not orange.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bruce,
You are right, the color of the Firefighter Special is red, they are calling it "scarlet red". I ordered mine and hope to have it soon, they are telling me by June or sooner. Thanks for setting the record straight.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bruce,
I am a paid FF/EMT and have been for 14 years, I would not trade my profession for any other out there. I appreciate HD for paying tribute to all the fallen brothers who died doing their job 9/11. I will own it and ride it with great pride.
Thanks again

·
Registered
174 Posts
While i am here, Is it easy to convert the flhtcui into the road king?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
No, it's a nightmare, it just looks like it might be easy. If you add the price of the parts you need to do it properly, you would probably think I was kidding.

Much cheaper to sell and buy a new one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Took delivery of the Road King police special two weeks ago. Have not taken any pictures of it yet as I have been too busy riding. Just need a couple more miles til the 1k service...the it's off to Laughlin. I'll try to get a picture of mine up tomorrow...

Ride Slow

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pictures??????

I'm dyin here!

If ya got any pictures, and can post em, you will be making my wife very happy so I'll shut the hell up about not seein the bike.

She thanks you in advance.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I realize that this post is a couple of months old but, I own a 2001 FLHTCUI Peace Officer Edition. I didn't like the lighter color blue (Cadet Blue) so I ordered it in the dark blue only (Nightwatch Blue). Anyway here it is..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Beautiful bike you got there!I think the darker blue looks better... My firefighter edition flhtcui should be here this week...They told me that it left Kansas last Friday enroute to Northwest Ohio..I didn't know Harley had a assembly plant in Kansas.

How long should I expect the stealership to hold the bike? I would assume all they would have to do is detail the bike, check all the fluids and test run.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I ordered my bike in January, the dealer got it in on the first Monday in November and if I remember correctly they rushed to get it ready for me by Wednesday. They dont come assembled so it will take a couple of days to assemble it and detail it but guarenteed you will enjoy it after you get it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts