V-Twin Forum banner

Road King owners thread

1M views 3K replies 859 participants last post by  Push33 
#1 ·
Well I was waiting for someone to start a thread like the ones on the softtail section. But I figured I would go ahead and add my bike to hopefully start a good thread with a lot of Road King pictures.

My bike is a 05 Road King classic. A lot of small stuff done to it. I need to update my pictures to reflect that. I have been still riding it when the weather breaks. Took it out a couple of days ago while it was still below freezing. Can't wait until spring.

#5 ·
jmorton, very nice bike. I like they way your custom is turning out. I like that low slung look. I am thinking about changing out my wheels to a more solid wheel myself. Who knows what the future holds for my bike.

clint, thats a sharp looking bike. At first I wasn't crazy about that batwing but the more I see bikes like yours I wouldn't mind having a detachable one. Its a big investment but I saw a previous post where you can buy the brackets and attach an older fairing. But that would also mean giving up that stereo. Looks like you have a pretty good set up.

lucky, bike looks good. I also have that tour pak. I got it in hopes of taking it on long trips but was kind of dissapointed with its capacity. I ended up buying a rack for the back of my detachable sissy bar. Now I just need a good bag I can strap down a lot of stuff. I am going to keep the tour pac and use it for shorter trips.

#11 ·
There are some very nice bikes on here. When I get a chance I will add a few of my updated pictures.

I recently added heated grips and the Road King turn signal indicator. That turn signal indicator is perfect. I can keep my eyes on the road and out of the corner of my eye I can see if my turnsignal is still flashing or if it is not on.

Highly recommend it for people who don't have a tach or something else in the way of that cover.

#13 ·
04 RKClassic

K&N intake, Rinehart Pipes, RK-Custom handlebars, braided lines, 1" lowering kit, HD-Sundowner Touring seat, detachable backrest & luggage rack. Saving for EFI tuner of some sort and dyno to tune in the kit.

More pics later.

#14 ·
2002 FLHRCI old pic lotta new chrome, pipes, mustang seat, SE air, Stage 1 flash, PCIII usb

#15 ·
I've posted these before but I'm always happy to show it off some more...

2003 Classic with hard bags on.....

Tony

#23 · (Edited)
1999 FLHRCI 95CI, S&S Gear Cams, head modifications, Stage 1, Powercommander, V&H classic Slip ons, 98.9hp 103.8 lb torque.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.